The WordPress Development Company
Our Featured Clients
From Startups to Enterprise and Government Agencies
By leveraging our years of experience and specialized skills in WordPress migrations, WebXd makes migrating an established website to WordPress extremely easy. We can transform diverse platforms like Drupal, HubSpot, proprietary CMS, or WebFlow into fully functional WordPress Websites.
On-time. On-budget. On-point.
Good Life Property Management
Hungry for more examples?
WordPress Development Company
Our WordPress Design + Development Services have been purposefully created to position our clients’ websites for success in the ever-evolving digital world.
Research & Strategy
User Flow Planning
UI + UX
Development & QA
Launch & Growth
Training & Documentation
Search Engine Optimization
Split A/B Testing
Don't take our word for it...
average 5/5 stars
average 5/5 stars
average 5/5 stars
Let’s create something meaningful together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can WordPress handle enterprise-level websites?
What is the typical timeframe for developing a WordPress website?
What is your process for WordPress website development?
Every project will have its own unique milestones. However, you can generally expect the following project phases for the standard WordPress website development project:
- Research & Strategy: In our research phase, we delve into your business details, your current website and your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses. Through dynamic meetings and collaborative stakeholder interviews, we identify project goals, measurable KPIs, and platform roadmaps.
- Design: In this phase, we take a holistic approach to your users needs through website roadmaps, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Development: We develop your WordPress website with all the agreed upon features and integrations.
- Usability Testing & QA: We use focus groups and internal testing tools to identify any and all issues that arise. We clean up all potential issues before website launch.
- Launch & Growth: We use pre-launch and post-launch checklists to ensure a smooth go-live experience. After your website is launched, we provide training sessions to get your team up-to-speed on the backend. Finally, we offer customized website maintenance and SEO plans to help ensure the longevity of your website.
Can you migrate an existing website to WordPress?
How is project status reported?
How do you ensure security of WordPress websites?
We ensure all necessary security measures are incorporated in your development and production servers. Also, we use the latest WordPress version during the development phase of the website. To keep your website updated and secure after launch, you can choose our website maintenance and hosting package, which includes security updates.
Do you provide post-launch support?
Will I receive training on my website?
Do you offer website hosting and management services?
Will you sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to maintain privacy?
What are WebXd’s fees?
How much does your company charge for WordPress development?
Every project and every client is unique. Therefore, the cost depends on the size and complexity of the website. We work with companies and organizations of all sizes to align with their business goals and price points before creating our custom proposal. We then scale our proven WordPress development process up or down to fit the project scope.
Our engagements typically start at $10,000 and are adjusted depending on the needs of the website project. This includes web designs, development, testing, launch, and post-launch support.